White Sox @ Tigers, 7:05pm CT

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is gettin' hard to stomach. I knew Freddy was gonna s*** his pants once again in the first f***in' inning. So how catchable was the double by Monroe? I'm following the game on Yahoo GameChannel.

Not too hard hit of a ball right down the line. If it was I-Roid or Carlos Guillen that hit it, they would've been at third becuase it hit a funny wall, and Pods was just walking towards it.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 06:38 PM)
We cannot clone BMac 3 times over. Ozzie has to keep trotting these guys out there to see if a couple of them start figuring out how to be competent again.

I don't care if he uses BMac at some point, but Buerhle and Garcia really give the Sox no chance to win. They are brutal. Contreras is starting to resemble them and Vazquez obviously is a lost cause. At least send a message to your pitching staff and to your team, because throwing these guys out there is doing no good. LOL, Hawk just said how important these next 2 games are for Detroit. Hey Hawk, you may want to look at the standings in the paper.

Way to take a walk Rob.

And for the record - I think Mackowiak is a brutal CF'er but I don't blame him one bit for his struggles. He's a decent corner outfielder and infielder but is so misused by Ozzie it's not funny. I'm sure many feel the same way but at times I feel bad for getting pissed at Rob when he screws up.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 06:42 PM)
I don't care if he uses BMac at some point, but Buerhle and Garcia really give the Sox no chance to win. They are brutal. Contreras is starting to resemble them and Vazquez obviously is a lost cause. At least send a message to your pitching staff and to your team, because throwing these guys out there is doing no good. LOL, Hawk just said how important these next 2 games are for Detroit. Hey Hawk, you may want to look at the standings in the paper.

The thing I hate about Freddy is we are always playing from behind with him on the mound. he cant get out of the 1st. Plus you have the fact that he cant hold a baserunner to save his life.

QUOTE(SoxnGiants @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 06:43 PM)
Way to take a walk Rob.

And for the record - I think Mackowiak is a brutal CF'er but I don't blame him one bit for his struggles. He's a decent corner outfielder and infielder but is so misused by Ozzie it's not funny. I'm sure many feel the same way but at times I feel bad for getting pissed at Rob when he screws up.

Rob actually took a good route on that flyball. Uribe should have used his brain and let Rob make the catch.

Is it so hard for Ozzie to put this outfield out there day in and day out:

LF- Mack

CF - BA

RF - Dye

Sweeney is hitting leadoff for Charlotte, it's obvious Pods is gone at the end of the year (along with Freddy and Vaz, hopefully).