White Sox vs. Royals......Goin for the Series

letsgoarow

QUOTE(Texsox @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 02:24 PM)
There is a difference between defending this staff (I'm not) and defending a "these are the guys to win or lose with, making changes for the sake of making changes is a bad strategy" (I am)

Well if you need 7 runs for a victory with a specific pitcher on the mound. You need a whole truckload of denial to continue to play the changes for the sake of changes card.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 02:30 PM)
Well if you need 7 runs for a victory with a specific pitcher on the mound. You need a whole truckload of denial to continue to play the changes for the sake of changes card.

Big diff from AAA to mlb. Last I looked the team has the WC lead. I'll take mlb talent over AAA.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 02:32 PM)
Big diff from AAA to mlb. Last I looked the team has the WC lead. I'll take mlb talent over AAA.

BMAC has 125 innings and over a year of service time! He's not a AAA player. That's Freddy Garcia with his 88 MPH fastball and hanging curveball.

The WC lead is out the window if it's not 3 or more when we head to the west coast. Dropping these games is inf***ingexcusable.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 02:34 PM)
Didn't we have 6 guys hitting over .300 for like 2 months? I hate when Hawk says we haven't had a good rhythm at all this year, because that's simply not true.

our offense has found rythem's, but our manager, bullpen, and starting pitching have yet to find any rythem.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 02:35 PM)
BMAC has 125 innings and over a year of service time! He's not a AAA player. That's Freddy Garcia with his 88 MPH fastball and hanging curveball.

The WC lead is out the window if it's not 3 or more when we head to the west coast. Dropping these games is inf***ingexcusable.

Sorry, I thought you were meaning Charlie H and those that want to start him.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 07:35 PM)

Garcia, Pods, and Uribe sure seemed to have a lot more power prior to the 2005 season. I miss the days of Uribe having enough power to hit a homer to right center, etc.