SOX VS ANGELS.... Garcia 1 hit gem

letsgoarow

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 03:38 PM)
As much as I hate podsednik I would love for him to do something monumental for the team I cheer for. I am not a Garcia fan and please don't take this the wrong way but to not want him to get a perfect game is pretty moronic.

What's the big deal? He's gone after this season anyhow..................Then again, it might bring up his stock in the trade market........................Go Freddy, Go! You go boy!

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 02:42 PM)
Honestly, after the way this season has gone, nothing involving the personel of this team could possibly surprise me.

They had that up after 6 IP.

Given our general manager....the only thing that would surprise me is to not be surprised.

(Did I just blow your mind?!?!?!)

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 04:42 PM)
Given our general manager....the only thing that would surprise me is to not be surprised.

(Did I just blow your mind?!?!?!)

Yes, yes you did.

Seriously though, what offseason move would actually surprise any of you? With all this said I am definately cheering for the guy for many reasons, I just have that small pessimistic feeling that something like this could possibly keep him around for another year, no matter how remote the possibility.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 02:45 PM)
Yes, yes you did.

Seriously though, what offseason move would actually surprise any of you? With all this said I am definately cheering for the guy for many reasons, I just have that small pessimistic feeling that something like this could possibly keep him around for another year, no matter how remote the possibility.

The only move that would surprise me is KW not making any surprising moves. In other words, coming back next year without a major change.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 05:45 PM)
Yes, yes you did.

Trading Pablo Ozuna for Albert Pujols.

That'd just be ridiculous. And I'd miss Pablo.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 04:45 PM)
Yes, yes you did.

Too late to jump on the sweaty freddy bandwagon.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 09:41 PM)
Freddy has made the corner of ESPNEWS. Its big time now.

Shoot, since this game is WGN, the entire country can pretty much tune into this now :D

And I don't like Freddy much either but to not root for him right now is absolutely asinine :chair