Tigers V. Sox

MHizzle85

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(chisox72 @ Sep 19, 2006 -> 02:39 AM)
To which he would follow that sentiment with a yawn and then off to sleepyland.... :)

Which is where I am going, now that Ozzie left B-Mac out to get shelled....funny thing is, he will probably blame this loss on Brandon in some way. "I leff this kids in there to pish and he canno get it done, he embarass us. Mark pish good, his stuff not there, but Brandon embarass us."

I can see it already....

I know! :)

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 18, 2006 -> 09:38 PM)
Well....McCarthy right now looks like another one of the hyped up Sox prospects who doesn't have the physical ability to match their hype. His stuff is mediocre.

The Sox just love to f*** with their players heads when they do succeed, like calling up pitchers way too early or in the case of McCarthy, turning him into a bullpen guy when he looked like a stud starter who saved the Sox season last year at the end of the year (and looked like the only bright spot of optimism the Spring of that year when nothing looked great). Anderson only facing lefties when he has better stats against righties and being platooned to ruin his morale, etc etc etc

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Sep 18, 2006 -> 09:42 PM)
The Sox just love to f*** with their players heads when they do succeed, like calling up pitchers way too early or in the case of McCarthy, turning him into a bullpen guy when he looked like a stud starter who saved the Sox season last year at the end of the year (and looked like the only bright spot of optimism the Spring of that year when nothing looked great). Anderson only facing lefties when he has better stats against righties and being platooned to ruin his morale, etc etc etc

That's our Ozzie! :bang

I am laughing so hard right now I have tears in my eyes....

Wow did that dropped ball sum up this entire lump of s*** season.

I love DJ making excuses for him too, as though its the first time he has f***ed up out there....

Maybe Tracey can come in and hit Monroe or something, make it interesting.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 18, 2006 -> 09:44 PM)
Ozzie really should be on the hot seat.

But he is one of KW's boys. Just like Podsednik, Uribe, and Garcia are Ozzie's boys.

And my post might be a little misleading, I hate everyone starting on the white sox