Tigers V. Sox

MHizzle85

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo C'mon Timo! ! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo C'mon Timo! ! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo C'mon Timo! ! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo C'mon Timo! ! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo! C'mon Timo!

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Sep 18, 2006 -> 09:31 PM)
Someone has to act like they still care... Thome hit a homer, who else has done anything? We can't worry about catching the Tigers all we can do is concentrate on the Twins. Take the next two games if we can't comeback tonight

We need to concentrate on the Tigers too...

I think the Twins will probably win this division and it will be the Tigs going for the WC spot. In which case, we need to keep ourselves close to them too...

After this loss tonight, and it will be a loss, we'll be 4.5 back of the Twinks and 6 back of the Tigs. Meanwhile the Twinks will only be 1.5 back after tonight.

Either way, we are up s***s creek without a paddle with this loss here...

Barring a collapse of MONUMENTAL proportions by the Twins or Tigers...this s*** is over....

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Sep 18, 2006 -> 09:34 PM)
I was listening some to XM and thinking how can our so called money pitcher be broke? Rogers can shut us out with little more stuff than Buerhle has and we don't score and mark can't shut the Tigers down

I'm failing to follow this logic, but all I get out of it is that you're trying to say Mark would consistantly shut us out if we faced him?

QUOTE(chisox72 @ Sep 19, 2006 -> 02:35 AM)
We need to concentrate on the Tigers too...

I think the Twins will probably win this division and it will be the Tigs going for the WC spot. In which case, we need to keep ourselves close to them too...

After this loss tonight, and it will be a loss, we'll be 4.5 back of the Twinks and 6 back of the Tigs. Meanwhile the Twinks will only be 1.5 back after tonight.

Either way, we are up s***s creek without a paddle with this loss here...

Barring a collapse of MONUMENTAL proportions by the Twins or Tigers...this s*** is over....

To quote from years past:

Can't we just get along people?

Jarry Manual

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Sep 18, 2006 -> 09:36 PM)
To quote from years past:

Can't we just get along people?

Jarry Manual

To which he would follow that sentiment with a yawn and then off to sleepyland.... :)

Which is where I am going, now that Ozzie left B-Mac out to get shelled....funny thing is, he will probably blame this loss on Brandon in some way. "I leff this kids in there to pish and he canno get it done, he embarass us. Mark pish good, his stuff not there, but Brandon embarass us."

I can see it already....