Cant stand Chimp and Stony?

RedPinStripes

Not by the pool!  ;)

Just jump in and cool off.    :headbang

And must not forget the beers..  :cheers

It will be 100+ here at game time. The pool is for at night when it drops into the 90s. :D

I'm deciding on the proper beer for this series. I usually prefer a Shiner Boch or Lone Star. I may switch to Miller (High Life) or maybe a Bud. What are they serving at Cellular?

:cheers

Not by the pool!  ;)

It will be 100+ here at game time. The pool is for at night when it drops into the 90s. :D

I'm deciding on the proper beer for this series. I usually prefer a Shiner Boch or Lone Star. I may switch to Miller (High Life) or maybe a Bud. What are they serving at Cellular?

I can't wait to have another Shiner. I'll be in Dallas over the 4th of July weekend. (Lone Star beer :puke ) I love Texas!!! :headbang

Not by the pool!  ;)

They have everything but Bud Lite there.

At Wrigley.. they have piss. I will be drinking water there.

If you buy an iRock wireless signal amplifier ( 30 bucks at Radio Shack and other outlets ) you can listen to SnR on a radio outside or in almost any room in the house. Just plug it into the headphone jack on your PC and tune your radio to one of the four available frequencies ( 88.1, .3, .5 or .7 FM ) and you are ready for SnR on your radio!

I have one, and it works like a charm!!!

I'll be listening while I stay 2 feet away from the air conditioner!!

What are they serving at Cellular?

The official beer of the White Sox is MGD and Miller Lite.

However, there is an import stand on both the 100 level and the upper deck which serves (off the top of my head) Sam Adams, Fosters, Heineken, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Leinenkugel, and Rolling Rock..... just to name a few :cheers

I do like the way Hawk pulled no punches two games ago when he blasted Jimenez for not being able to bunt and nobody on our team (besides garland) being able to bunt.

Nice win today vs. the Scrubs. Jon G is a keeper and we finally hit the s*** out of the ball and took advantage of Cub walks and bad plays afield.

Nice win.

I do like the way Hawk pulled no punches two games ago when he blasted Jimenez for not being able to bunt and nobody on our team (besides garland) being able to bunt.

Nice win today vs. the Scrubs. Jon G is a keeper and we finally hit the s*** out of the ball and took advantage of Cub walks and bad plays afield.

Nice win.

ha! You think Hawk fires on players? We dont have to worry about Uncle Jerry having a sit down with us with KW after what we say. :ph34r: