Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 27, 2007 -> 11:49 PM)

Did you mention you have a single friend?

If you're asking me if I took off my wedding ring, well of course I did silly. :bang

Actually, she is a recent (as of 2006) widow. Her husband was the founder and owner of the largest private dermatological products company in the world, hence her bazillions of dollars.

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 27, 2007 -> 11:40 PM)
Yesterday I met and had lunch with my first real live, honest-to-goodness billionaire. :o

She was really a quite nice, understated, and down to earth person.

Hey, there's no shame in being a "man-ho".

If you're gonna stay regular you gotta eat a lotta prunes.

This sucks.

I just had a bracket pull away from my left fang. I was supposed to be arranging the removal of all braces in two weeks and now I have to go tomorrow and pay $80 to have the stupid freaking thing replastered to my tooth. I guess better here than while I was in CA the last few days.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Mar 1, 2007 -> 02:50 PM)
This sucks.

I just had a bracket pull away from my left fang. I was supposed to be arranging the removal of all braces in two weeks and now I have to go tomorrow and pay $80 to have the stupid freaking thing replastered to my tooth. I guess better here than while I was in CA the last few days.

In my mind, your pooch in your avatar is posting this. :D

I realize not many here are doctors but I figure I will give this a shot anyway since it's a weird thing to search for on google.

Just about everyday I wake up with facial pain and a slight headache. Really makes no sense at all.

Anyone got any clue wtf that might be?

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 2, 2007 -> 12:12 PM)
I realize not many here are doctors but I figure I will give this a shot anyway since it's a weird thing to search for on google.

Just about everyday I wake up with facial pain and a slight headache. Really makes no sense at all.

Where is the pain? Do you have a history of sinus problems/allergies? Are you under a lot of stress?

QUOTE(Soxy @ Mar 2, 2007 -> 11:34 AM)
Where is the pain? Do you have a history of sinus problems/allergies? Are you under a lot of stress?

It's like right in the cheeks I guess if I had to describe it. No history of allergies. Not too much stress either. As far as sinuses go I am told I don't breathe out of my nose when I sleep, all mouth.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 2, 2007 -> 11:12 AM)

have you recently punched a wall with your face?

that does not help, I just could not resist

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 2, 2007 -> 11:57 AM)
It's like right in the cheeks I guess if I had to describe it. No history of allergies. Not too much stress either. As far as sinuses go I am told I don't breathe out of my nose when I sleep, all mouth.

Are you grinding your teeth when you sleep?

Ding dong most of the brackets are gone! All on the top and four on the bottom are gone - rest come off on 3/15. There was only one downside - my back right molar is cracked. I think this happened Tuesday and partially from the result of me clenching my jaw in my sleep (sometimes I wake up with the worst jaw ache from doing that).

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Mar 3, 2007 -> 09:20 AM)
Ding dong most of the brackets are gone! All on the top and four on the bottom are gone - rest come off on 3/15. There was only one downside - my back right molar is cracked. I think this happened Tuesday and partially from the result of me clenching my jaw in my sleep (sometimes I wake up with the worst jaw ache from doing that).

:cheers

QUOTE(knightni @ Mar 4, 2007 -> 03:06 AM)
You should stop starting them then.

Nah, no alcohol for me this weekend. A few of my buddies on the other hand are completely wasted and were about to throw themselves into a fight between SIU and Creighton fans that basically started because well...people are drunk and retarded. Thing is, out of my 3 buddies that were over there, only one of them can fight and the other two probably would have been knocked the hell out and arrested. Right as I got them out of there, the cops came.

Brain starts his new/old job today (it's his second stint with this company). That means back to 2nd shift. He worked the second shift for about 10 years, did the first shift for about 6 months and then the last year and a half was the 3rd shift. It was weird having input on where someone else will work. He wanted to know if I wanted him on 2nd or 3rd as well as helping to weigh the consequences.

My head is killing me and I think I have a fever. Doesn't help I am getting anxious about finding out what the dentist is going to do about my cracked molar (it is cracked half way down the side).