White Sox Man Laws

ChiSoxLifer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Jan 31, 2007 -> 02:59 PM)
Actually everybody the Man Law commericals for Miller Lite are done.

They've been discountinued. While they were popular and tested well, Lite's sales didn't move. That was the last of them.

Source: AdAge

:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Hallelujah!

:notworthy

QUOTE(Hawkfan @ Jan 31, 2007 -> 02:04 PM)
dude, the whole idea of man laws was created long before burt reynolds came around

Always give thanks to the beer man, unless he is a rookie and serves it at an inadequate temperature

Yes, but it wasn't until Miller Lite came along that I'd have to listen to morons sputter on about how i'm not allowed to drink good beer properly, because apparently that makes you gay.

Anytime I hear someone quote a "Man Law" seriously, I hope for the day they drown in a lake of pig s***.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 1, 2007 -> 01:54 PM)
fixed ;)

That's fine with me. I thought i could throw that in there in case some little toddler ends up with pink sox gear. I'd never buy it, but let's say you go to take your niece and she's sporting it.

However if Tex says no exceptions, then no exceptions damn it!

QUOTE(Damen @ Jan 31, 2007 -> 10:42 PM)
Yes, but it wasn't until Miller Lite came along that I'd have to listen to morons sputter on about how i'm not allowed to drink good beer properly, because apparently that makes you gay.

Anytime I hear someone quote a "Man Law" seriously, I hope for the day they drown in a lake of pig s***.

How do you drink a good beer properly? (and i'm being completely serious)

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Feb 1, 2007 -> 02:06 PM)
That's fine with me. I thought i could throw that in there in case some little toddler ends up with pink sox gear. I'd never buy it, but let's say you go to take your niece and she's sporting it.

Well, a toddler may be excused, but her uncle should fix that ASAP. :D

I was thinking if YASNY showed up in a pink cap and jersey, he shouldn't be allowed either, not just chicks. :D

I kid, because I care™

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Feb 1, 2007 -> 02:06 PM)

And that is fine.

Save for the insecure men/boys, everyone thinks it's cute.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 2, 2007 -> 08:40 AM)
And that is fine.

Save for the insecure men/boys, everyone thinks it's cute.

Madison looked damned cute in her pink Sox stuff, if I do say so myself. Then again she looked cute in the black and white stuff too, but then again I am a little biased.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jan 31, 2007 -> 03:30 AM)
I have a cat with one of those names too, I didn't name it though so I'm safe. :)

I hqve q buddy we cqll Fluffy.. he hqtez it, zo do I hqve to eqt him?!..

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 1, 2007 -> 02:54 PM)
fixed ;)

I'd weqr pink for breqzt cqncer no queztionz qzked. But then qgqin itz cloze to me zo....

QUOTE(Damen @ Jan 31, 2007 -> 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In general, I agre. But dude, it's just advertisement. It's all humor. I'd feel bad for any moron that takes all that s*** seriously and spouts it off.