BUMPED::::::Toby Hall Possibly out for the season

Steve9347

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm sure another team will just gladly give away a quality backup catcher.

No trades.

I'd rather have Wiki Gonzalez than Alomar or Widger. And I'd certaintly rather have Gonzalez than overpaying for someone else.

This will probably cost us a few victories. I'm moving my predicted amount of wins from 85 to 82 now. Hall was going to be absolutely vital for our team against the lefthanders within the division. It can't be overstated how devastating this will be.

It should have been Podsednik playing first base........

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 26, 2007 -> 06:47 PM)
Yeah, I'm sure another team will just gladly give away a quality backup catcher.

No trades.

I'd rather have Wiki Gonzalez than Alomar or Widger. And I'd certaintly rather have Gonzalez than overpaying for someone else.

This will probably cost us a few victories. I'm moving my predicted amount of wins from 85 to 82 now. Hall was going to be absolutely vital for our team against the lefthanders within the division. It can't be overstated how devastating this will be.

It should have been Podsednik playing first base........

Careful, I can guarantee that at least 3 people will try to defend the situation.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Mar 26, 2007 -> 06:48 PM)
Hopefully this will be like the Buerhle incident 2 years ago with them getting a second opinion. I'm not sure we will be that lucky this time though.

From my experience with the labrum, if the diagnosis is made that it's torn, it's pretty obvious to see the tear.