Where else do you post?

Middle Buffalo

When I didn't follow Howard Stern to Sirius (mostly because I don't have the time), I started listening to Adam Carolla. The show was pretty good. Not as many big laughs, but he's always pretty interesting. I got used to the show. This year, they blew up his staff and added Danny Bonaduce to the show. It's a wreck, as Danny doesn't know when to not speak. The chemistry is awful, so I went to the website to see what others thought, and they agree. I occasionally (almost accidently) post there as a result.

Where else do you post?

QUOTE(Middle Buffalo @ Mar 28, 2007 -> 02:58 PM)
When I didn't follow Howard Stern to Sirius (mostly because I don't have the time), I started listening to Adam Carolla. The show was pretty good. Not as many big laughs, but he's always pretty interesting. I got used to the show. This year, they blew up his staff and added Danny Bonaduce to the show. It's a wreck, as Danny doesn't know when to not speak. The chemistry is awful, so I went to the website to see what others thought, and they agree. I occasionally (almost accidently) post there as a result.

Where else do you post?

I disagree about their chemistry. I think they (and Teresa) play off each other well, and the show has a nice flow to it. Danny will probably wear out his welcome there, if history holds true, but I enjoy just about every clip I hear from Adam's show.

I never heard his show before Danny got there, and I think I'm glad I didn't because I don't have any other form of his show to contrast and compare it to.

QUOTE(Middle Buffalo @ Mar 28, 2007 -> 01:58 PM)

Where else do you post?

I have to disagree. I listen to the podcasts from the show pretty much every day, and I think the show has improved dramatically since the addition of Bonaduce at the beginning of the year. In the first week or two, Danny would step on Adam or Teresa when they were talking, but their chemistry keeps improving the more they work together. You wouldn't expect a baseball team to jell perfectly in the first week of spring training, would you?

In response to your other question, I used to post on ClubRSX.com. I was looking for information on the car, and I've pretty much stopped.

QUOTE(Balance @ Mar 28, 2007 -> 03:10 PM)
I have to disagree. I listen to the podcasts from the show pretty much every day, and I think the show has improved dramatically since the addition of Bonaduce at the beginning of the year. In the first week or two, Danny would step on Adam or Teresa when they were talking, but their chemistry keeps improving the more they work together. You wouldn't expect a baseball team to jell perfectly in the first week of spring training, would you?

He still steps on their toes very often. I think they need hand signals or something. Even when DB waits his turn, he usually is off topic.

There's an entire forum devoted to opinions (mostly negative) regarding his performance.

http://adamcarolla.15.forumer.com/index.php?showforum=12

Best thread from that forum is "Danny's Myspace friends..."[/url]

Edited by Middle Buffalo