White Sox vs. Rangers, 4/17/07 (L)

rangercal

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 07:01 PM)
Jim just killed someone and then the ballllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

HIGH FIVE

Nice, Thome, creating the only run in the game. I just wish he would hit them later in the game when they are worth more points.

Edited by Vance Law

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 08:59 PM)
There's a little arrogance with our front office, and we feel that our coaching staff can make anyone into a championship caliber player.

I definitely get that vibe. I can understand Ozzie having immunity for winning in 2005. I really can see that. But, why do Walker and Cora get free passes?

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 08:03 PM)
Can someone help me? Im not sure what is in that white box next the "Sox" on top the TV screen.

you're watching the game on WCIU.. it's likely that they made a mistake.. their production crew is inexperienced.. oh wait.. we've got a run? and AJ Pierzynski got a basehit? huh!? what?!

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 08:05 PM)
Nice uppercut Jermaine.

It amazes me that people don't get the point about Thome in the 9th inning some of us have made.

The ninth inning argument is cool because it's true but any sort of un-clutch bulls*** is just that, bulls***.