White Sox vs. Twins, 5/10/07 (W)

Heads22

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 10, 2007 -> 01:24 PM)
man, shines looks like someone that played for us long ago, I cant put my finger on it though

He kind of looks like kenny from the quick look i got of him on tv. Maybe its the glasses.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 10, 2007 -> 01:29 PM)
nah, ill find it.

I just looked at the 1995 roster, I forgot we had Chris Sabo on that team.

Was that the Kruk team as well?

I thought Zambrano was the Cubs' ace. He looks like their 5th starter.

McCarthy out pitching Wang at the stadium.

Singleton is doing a-lot of PBP. Ed must get the day game off after the night. Singleton is making everything sound exciting kind of like Rooney used to do although he hangs it out there to long. Kind of like a simple 5 hopper to Valentin. Never know how it is going to end.

Big Z seems to struggle early on in the game and then has settled down. He and Dye do not understand the concept of the contract year ramifications.

It's great to see Jose with his ERA currently down to 4.10 after the horrific start to the season. If he can get a couple more nice innings here and get it under 4, Danks (4.33) would be the only starter with an ERA north of 4.

QUOTE(maggliopipe @ May 10, 2007 -> 01:48 PM)
It's great to see Jose with his ERA currently down to 4.10 after the horrific start to the season. If he can get a couple more nice innings here and get it under 4, Danks (4.33) would be the only starter with an ERA north of 4.

And Danks is only over four because of the flyball vs Detroit that three fielders let drop.

Edited by pcullotta