White Sox vs. Royals, 5/11/07 (W)

Heads22

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 11, 2007 -> 02:10 AM)
Sox lose 4-2.

Who let the Cubs fan in here?

I thought we traded this Rowand44 guy...who brought him back? :(

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE(fathom @ May 11, 2007 -> 09:38 AM)
Predicted lineup:

Erstad/Ozuna/PK/Dye/AJP/Crede/Iguchi/Uribe/Terrero

Don't be mad if Sweeney doesn't play.

Dont ask this of me, I cannot do that. :D I understand where Ozzie is coming from though, Odalis Perez is a tough lefty.

I want to see the kid everyday now. I dont think I have been this excited about a prospect in a long time. There is just something I see in his approach at the plate that makes me think that he is the real deal, and the more time he spends in the minors, the more his growth will be stunted. Let it ride.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 11, 2007 -> 09:53 AM)
Dont ask this of me, I cannot do that. :D I understand where Ozzie is coming from though, Odalis Perez is a tough lefty.

I want to see the kid everyday now. I dont think I have been this excited about a prospect in a long time. There is just something I see in his approach at the plate that makes me think that he is the real deal, and the more time he spends in the minors, the more his growth will be stunted. Let it ride.

well he works the count, goes the opposite way and hits in clutch situations.....he should be an everyday player.

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ May 11, 2007 -> 08:20 AM)
Terrero should get some playing time.... he hasnt seen an AB in over a week

Ryan Sweeney should not see the bench until next Tuesday if he's being sent down. Get him every possible Major League at bat that can be gotten for him. Including against righties and lefties.

Kick some ass Jon.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 11, 2007 -> 11:01 AM)
You guys won't have to deal with me tonight!!! I'm going to the game! *dances*

So, of course, with my amazing presence gracing the Cell, we will win, in a dominating fashion, 7-1.

And it wont be because of Ozzie

if you go to the game tonight bring some packages of socks for charity. apparently they go to abused kids, as in kids whose parents are cub fans. anyways you get a raffle ticket to win some stuff. everybody loves stuff.

and its my first game of the yaer. lets go garland.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ May 11, 2007 -> 06:15 PM)
Jermaine Dye returns from the dead tonight. Hopefully he invites Konerko to join him. Anything to get my mind off the Bulls.

I'm pretty sure that Odalis made him his b**** last year. Padilla and Perez were the two guys who made him look extremely silly.