White Sox vs, Cubs, 5/19/07 (L)

Heads22

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 19, 2007 -> 05:22 PM)
Glad Ozzie brought in Aardsma. He was an idiot for not doing that yesterday. Oh wait...LOL. The posts on this board get more ridiculous by the day.

And then there are people like you more worried about proving people wrong than actually caring about the game.

Nice play David.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 19, 2007 -> 10:22 PM)
Glad Ozzie brought in Aardsma. He was an idiot for not doing that yesterday. Oh wait...LOL. The posts on this board get more ridiculous by the day.

I was wondering when you'd come into a thread and rip on posters.

im not watching it. im done with this team

ozzies pissed at aardsma in the dugout. well thats what u get, ozzie, u dumb f*** for not bringing in thornton. i do not care if it was all righties comin up the cubs, u bring in your set up man, not david f***in aardsma

QUOTE(fathom @ May 19, 2007 -> 05:22 PM)
You're doing nothing but trying to get a rise out of people on this board. Worry more about the game then critcizing people on this board.

All you do is b****, so Im just being like you...annoying isnt it

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 19, 2007 -> 05:22 PM)
two straight blown saves. unbelievable. what can kenny even do? we have nothing as bait to acquire more.

What the heck are you talking about? I'm pretty sure we've got chips in the minors to acquire a reliever.

QUOTE(briguy27 @ May 19, 2007 -> 05:23 PM)

ozzies pissed at aardsma in the dugout. well thats what u get, ozzie, u dumb f*** for not bringing in thornton. i do not care if it was all righties comin up the cubs, u bring in your set up man, not david f***in aardsma

im sorry, but thats ridiculous. aardsma is (was?) far and away our best reliever, period. Thorton has been nothing special this year at all.

this one is not on ozzie, its completely on aardsma.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 19, 2007 -> 04:23 PM)
I was wondering when you'd come into a thread and rip on posters.

It's just as embarassing as our bullpen the last two days. maybe even moreso. I couldn't stand to even read it anymore. BUt I figured after a good stretch people would be sane so I came back yesterday. I've never seen anything like it. It's hilarious

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE(briguy27 @ May 19, 2007 -> 05:23 PM)

God forbid bringing in your best releiver this year who is shutting down righties.