BearSox

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wedge @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 02:13 PM)
so what's the prediction on the bullpen moves tomorrow?

Aardsma for Prinz will be one of them I would assume. Beyond that, who knows. I'm hoping we DL MacDougal and call up Vasquez as well and maybe send Day back down where he belongs and call up Bukvich.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 01:15 PM)
Aardsma for Prinz will be one of them I would assume. Beyond that, who knows. I'm hoping we DL MacDougal and call up Vasquez as well and maybe send Day back down where he belongs and call up Bukvich.

Line change, eh? I like it.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 02:15 PM)

Correct me if I am wrong, we can not demote McDougal. Would he not have to clear wavers to go down AND accept his assignment. Not that I imagine teams are lining up for a guy with a 7+ ERA that can't throw strikes. Cliff Politte treatment it is.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 02:16 PM)
Aardsma and Day down, MacDougal to DL, Fields/Prinz/Buckvich called up.

Fields? Interesting....as long as those 3 guys are gone tomorrow I'm happy though. We need more than 6 arms in the pen though IMO.

And Hawk is making me hate Aaron Hill too.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 07:17 PM)
Correct me if I am wrong, we can not demote McDougal. Would he not have to clear wavers to go down AND accept his assignment. Not that I imagine teams are lining up for a guy with a 7+ ERA that can't throw strikes. Cliff Politte treatment it is.

There's probably 20 teams in baseball that would claim MacDougal in a heartbeat.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 02:17 PM)

We can't demote Mac, which is why I think we will DL him.

This is unreal....why can't we get the 3rd out in an inning? I'm not sure why we have Logan on the roster if we're not going to utilize him against lefties in big spots. Check out Lind's splits....he sucks vs LHP.