White Sox vs. Yankees, 6/5/07 (L)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't even make hard outs. I've been watching a ton of Indians and Tigers games lately, and they just seem to be swinging with aluminum bats or something. Any chance Buehrle can get us back in the dugout tied?

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 5, 2007 -> 08:40 PM)
Classic Walkerball by Dye. Hips fly open, about a week early* swing, roll over to 3rd on the ground. That is textbook Greg Walker teaching at work.

What do you do when you replace Walker and they're still hitting the same way, because that's what they are, or they're just losing it?

Is this going to be 7 or 8 games in a row not getting his 500th?

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 5, 2007 -> 08:40 PM)
Classic Walkerball by Dye. Hips fly open, about a week early* swing, roll over to 3rd on the ground. That is textbook Greg Walker teaching at work.

Per Walker..you don't even bother trying to teach 'seasoned hitters'..he doesn't want to interfere with their techniques...

I guess if I see someone pulling a door that's marked 'push' I don't say anything..wouldn't want to 'interfere'...

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 5, 2007 -> 08:43 PM)
Damon and his slider speed bat gets a perfect pitch to go oppo on. Whoever called that pitch is not very smart.

I beg to differ, that wasn't a bad pitch, just a great job of hitting by one of the best the past decade.