White Sox vs Yankees, 6/7/07 (L)

Chisoxfn

I need to ask the question, Who would you rather have facing A-Rod? Bukvich, Prinz, Wasserman (held righties to sub-.560 OPS in each of the last three seasons, including batting .109 this season in Charlotte), or Egbert (2HR allowed in his last 230 innings pitched)

(Obviously none is a great option)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jun 8, 2007 -> 03:41 AM)
I truly believe the worst-case scenario these next few weeks would be for the White Sox to perform well against the National League, and perhaps give management the illusion this team has turned itself around. Then there's the possibility Williams resists trading Buehrle or anyone else.

It makes losing SO MUCH EASIER. I'll make the prediction now that this Yankees team ends the season 7 games better than the Sox.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 10:42 PM)
I need to ask the question, Who would you rather have facing A-Rod? Bukvich, Prinz, Wasserman (held righties to sub-.560 OPS in each of the last three seasons, including batting .109 this season in Charlotte), or Egbert (2HR allowed in his last 230 innings pitched)

(Obviously none is a great option)

Heh, I was thinking about Wasserman.

That's terribly depressing.

Do you think the Sox would even consider Egbert as a reliever?

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 10:47 PM)
im not cutting my hair until the sox win a series, and my hair is loooooooooong. its getting like neal cotts in the back

When the hair reaches the ground, remember to pin it up so you dont trip.

QUOTE(premo @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 11:37 PM)
As soon as Arod came up, I knew he was going to hit one out. This was one of the worst games I've seen all year. Hawk and DJ honestly sounded depressed. This team, aside from our starting pitching most of this year, is f***ing pathetic.

I don't know about depressed, but for the last inning and a half Hawk sounded like he wanted to fellate Jeter.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 10:48 PM)
Heh, I was thinking about Wasserman.

That's terribly depressing.

Do you think the Sox would even consider Egbert as a reliever?

Not unless he's the "long man" in place of Massett, who seems to take little heat despite pitching poorly way more often than not.