White Sox vs. Phillies, 6/12/07 (L)

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be real ugly tonight.

They should stand up there and take pitches until they strike out looking and hope to get the pitch count up and then fail against the bullpen.

Greg Walker should take a leave of abscence or something.

Edited by Jenks Heat

Dye needs to start hitting better, if anything just for his value in a trade. Tonight we are going to get worked over.

Pitcher we never saw: check

Lefty: check

Good: check

has a curve and a change: check

has good control: check check

12-15ks today

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Jun 12, 2007 -> 09:00 AM)
Greg Walker should take a leave of abscence or something.

Wait...he's still with the team? I thought he was already on a 2 month leave of absence based on how pitiful we are hitting.

QUOTE(Balance @ Jun 12, 2007 -> 09:15 AM)
I wonder what the Vegas over/under for this game is.

Will the White Sox score a run tonight? I sure don't think so.

I've been making a KILLING playing the white sox under this season

9-3-2 so far overall and I haven't lost once in June

tonight I got it at 8.5. Last night's 9.5 was easy money.

For some crazy reason, I think the Sox pull this one out. Everything is pointing to them losing. So, that is why I think they will win. Although, I cannot fathom how they will get it done. :gosox1:

Edited by vandy125

can someone explain to me when cole hamels became the greatest pitcher ever to live?

yes he is a fantastic young pitcher, and i know our offense is struggling, but please lets give his nutsack a little air...its not like hes santana yet

QUOTE(daa84 @ Jun 12, 2007 -> 12:07 PM)
can someone explain to me when cole hamels became the greatest pitcher ever to live?

yes he is a fantastic young pitcher, and i know our offense is struggling, but please lets give his nutsack a little air...its not like hes santana yet

He pitches with the evil hand, the hand that hold us to an average of .212.

So, it looks like the odds of us getting shut out two straight days is a very good possibility. To go along with the fact that Hamels is a filthy SOB, we've never seen him before. This has the makings of a rough night of baseball, once again.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Jun 12, 2007 -> 12:07 PM)

If I could choose between Hamels, Santana, and Peavy, I'd take Hamels in a heart beat.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jun 12, 2007 -> 01:51 PM)
I assume none of you will be watching the game tonight since the outcome is already certain.

Be sure to post later on and tell us what happened on "America's Got Talent" or the Cubs game tonight.

Oh, I'm gonna watch, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Best case scenerio, the Sox pull out a great win and my day becomes a little better. Worst case scenerio, the Sox suck once again and I don't get pissed because I knew that was gonna happen. I like to keep my standards low.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jun 12, 2007 -> 01:51 PM)
I assume none of you will be watching the game tonight since the outcome is already certain.

Be sure to post later on and tell us what happened on "America's Got Talent" or the Cubs game tonight.

I will be watching to make sure my under comes home