Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 06:00 PM)
Also, I'm predicting here - There is NO WAY Orton is going over Cena. NONE. Orton and Trips can feud without the belt.

Things are playing out exactly like they were rumored to a couple weeks ago.. theres no way for you to say there is NO chance at all Orton isn't going to win especially after the word was Trips was pushing for Orton to drop Cena so they can feud..

I am getting SummerSlam, and if Orton loses I will call the cable company and demand my money back.. I don't know if thats possible to do, but I will try my best

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 05:57 PM)
That Storm thing is awesome - what's on there?

Apparently, Jackass (specifically Johnny Knoxville) pulled out of Summerslam, which is why WWE pulled the trigger on keeping the Hardy feud alive. Orton was supposed to wrestle Cody Rhodes at SS, but with the decision to move Lashley away from Cena (even though their Bash match was pretty good), they needed a top heel for Cena.

Also, down the road for Orton is still Triple H, I hear. I wonder, can a guy get "Orton'd" TWICE?

It's dark matches when he and Regal had the tag titles, some matches from the 90's when he was with WAR (Liger, etc.), a bunch against Jericho, Doug Williams in 1PW. He also has three promotional clips show pieces of his work in WWF, ECW and WCW. It's pretty freaking sweet.

I should also add that Triple H will undoubtedly be returning as a face, and why would they build up a face vs face feud? Its prolly why they decided to nix Lashley..

Its just too perfect for Orton to win right now

I should also add that Triple H will undoubtedly be returning as a face, and why would they build up a face vs face feud? Its prolly why they decided to nix Lashley..

Its just too perfect for Orton to win right now

SPOILER************

Orton, as of now, is scheduled to win at Summerslam vs Cena, and then a Orton vs. HHH feud will go from there

FINALLY THE LEGEND KILLER GETS BACK WHAT HE RIGHTFULLY DESERVES

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 09:39 PM)
SPOILER************

Orton, as of now, is scheduled to win at Summerslam vs Cena, and then a Orton vs. HHH feud will go from there

FINALLY THE LEGEND KILLER GETS BACK WHAT HE RIGHTFULLY DESERVES

haha, thats not much of a spoiler seeing as I have said that at least 3 different times in this thread.. however, thank you for bringing more evidence to back this up..

ORTON BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

haha, thats not much of a spoiler seeing as I have said that at least 3 different times in this thread.. however, thank you for bringing more evidence to back this up..

ORTON BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry, I just read this page and it said nothing so I just posted it.

ME + U= ORTON LOVERS :headbang

There's no such thing, IMO, as a wrestling spoiler on the Internet. That's why we're Smarks. Not Marks.

Actually, there are spoilers. Before PPV's on wrestlezone.com, they usually say who is expected to win. And I will guess and say 90% of the time, they are right.

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 09:48 PM)
Actually, there are spoilers. Before PPV's on wrestlezone.com, they usually say who is expected to win. And I will guess and say 90% of the time, they are right.

Most of the time, we know that already as well.. I dont see you around much in this thread but from time to time, but if you follow everyday were pretty much down with all the inside info

Most of the time, we know that already as well.. I dont see you around much in this thread but from time to time, but if you follow everyday were pretty much down with all the inside info

Sorry, I seem to forget about this thread and just post in the Sox threads.

QUOTE(Shadows @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 09:13 PM)
Things are playing out exactly like they were rumored to a couple weeks ago.. theres no way for you to say there is NO chance at all Orton isn't going to win especially after the word was Trips was pushing for Orton to drop Cena so they can feud..

I am getting SummerSlam, and if Orton loses I will call the cable company and demand my money back.. I don't know if thats possible to do, but I will try my best

Ha. You could probably call and tell them the signal went out half way through and never came back and they would refund it.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 10:12 PM)
Ha. You could probably call and tell them the signal went out half way through and never came back and they would refund it.

Orton is winning, I am not even worrying about it

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 25, 2007 -> 12:31 AM)
I go to a sox game, come back and now there's another Orton mark? This is getting out of control.

Pffffttt... were the only smart ones here

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 25, 2007 -> 12:31 AM)
I go to a sox game, come back and now there's another Orton mark? This is getting out of control.

I believe Critic said he is growing on him as well. We're like aliens, we latch on and hatch a new Orton smark in your belly and they hatch!

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 25, 2007 -> 08:04 AM)
I believe Critic said he is growing on him as well. We're like aliens, we latch on and hatch a new Orton smark in your belly and they hatch!

WhoawhoawhoawhoaWHOA!!!!!

Wait just one consarn, chicken-pluckin minute here!!!

Just because I think Codesy Rhodesy is awful does NOT mean Randy Resthold is growing on me!!!!

If anything, the millions.......AND MILLIONS.....of Orton avatars, sigs, and YouTubes are making me dislike him even more!!!

Truthfully, I don't mind him, I just don't find him all that fun to watch. He's trying to develop this "creepy evil villain" character, but I'm just not buying it.

For me, he's the midpoint between Santino Marella (change the channel) and Mister Kennedy (turn the volume up).