Films Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 08:50 AM)
Anyone one went to see the Hannah Montana movie for whatever reason should get an automatic 2 week suspension on this site.

My 2 cents.

Daughters automatically rescind this suspension(although I havent seen it yet. But I am sure at some point my daughter and nieces will want to see it, and I will have to see it as well)

And SS2K should agree with this, since there are going to be some embarrassing movies coming up for him ;)

QUOTE (Southsider2k5@ Apr 13, 2009 -> 08:50 AM)

Anyone one went to see the Hannah Montana movie for whatever reason should get an automatic 2 week suspension Banning on this site.

My 2 cents.

And yet you still get to post after camping out to see Jonas Brothers in 3-D!

Edited by RibbieRubarb

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 09:28 PM)
Daughters automatically rescind this suspension(although I havent seen it yet. But I am sure at some point my daughter and nieces will want to see it, and I will have to see it as well)

And SS2K should agree with this, since there are going to be some embarrassing movies coming up for him ;)

No rescinding of suspension. Get a friend, neighbor, or wife to take the daughters. This movie will make your testicles evaporate.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 09:18 AM)
I do. Thankfully she hates Hannah Montana. But if she liked her I'd tell her to go with some friends.

I would rather put up with the screaming kids(and subsequent banning) than the week long silent treatment from my wife for saying I wont take my daughter because I would get banned from soxtalk.

My daughter is past HM as well, but the Jonas Brothers are on her radar now.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 09:29 AM)
I would rather put up with the screaming kids(and subsequent banning) than the week long silent treatment from my wife for saying I wont take my daughter because I would get banned from soxtalk.

Sorry. I didn't realize your testicles already evaporated.

;)

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 09:28 PM)

Hmmm might be a good plan with as many musicals as I have been forced to sit through in the last year... might also explain the unmitigated anger towards bad musicals.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 10:04 AM)
Hmmm might be a good plan with as many musicals as I have been forced to sit through in the last year... might also explain the unmitigated anger towards bad musicals.

:lol:

This is why I keep the tv on one channel. That way, the stupid ideas of going to some of these don't ever infiltrate the house.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 10:43 AM)
What if you are dating a girl who has a younger sister and would score you mega points if you took both of them to see it?

I'd begin questioning why I was hanging out with a chick that wanted to see Hannah Montana.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 09:29 AM)

Win-win?

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 12:19 PM)
I would rather live without that tension in my life. Especially when it can be avoided

you would hold it against your wife and resent her forever if she got you banned. you would be explaining it to the judge in divorce court......it all started when she ripped me from lifes precious gift known as soxtalk......

eh,probably not. I always go by the golden rule of hoes before bros so what the hell am I talkin about.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 09:00 AM)
Just to throw this out there.

If my daughter (yeah don't have one) was asking me to do something with her, even if it were to see a s*** movie, I'd be happy to do so.

I think Big Sqwert would too. I just dont think he would admit it. ;)

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 09:07 AM)
I think Big Sqwert would too. I just dont think he would admit it. ;)

Most of the time yes but there are times when I have to put my foot down. And Hannah Montana would be one of those times.