Official NFL Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Oct 7, 2007 -> 09:44 PM)
I will not blame any team for trying to kick to Hester, but as a fan, I f***ing HATE IT.

Anybody that kicks to Devin Hester should be fired. Not only is it not worth it due to how awesome Hester is, but your going against the Bears offense. He should never, ever, ever touch the ball on kicks.

This is surreal.....4th turnover in 3 quarters, in position to already tie it and a chance to take the lead. I'd swear the Packers are the Cubs with an NLCS lead right now. Well, if they are going to give this game to the Bears for free, might as well take it. And lol @ Maynard recovering the fumble.

ANOTHER 3RD DOWN DRAW. Turner.........lmao. And Gould does his thing, it's 20-20 with 14:13 left in the 4th. I have never seen an NFL team get dominated this bad and still be tied in the 4th quarter before, I just can't believe the Packers will continue to give it away. At some point they'll remember they are better and win this I'd think, but I hope that I am wrong.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 7, 2007 -> 09:52 PM)
Bradley has been in a lot because of Berrian's toe injury, FWIW.

Well he has gotten open a lot it seems, and muhsin cant get open anymore at all..... so even if it doesnt happen would be nice to see more Bradley and less Muhsin.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 7, 2007 -> 09:57 PM)
I really don't understand why Green Bay has stopped throwing the ball.

Maybe they are trying to make a statment in this game that they can run the ball? Who knows. I think they forgot that the future H.O.F.'s M.O. has been torturing secondaries.