White Sox vs. Yankees, 7/31/07 (L)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 07:31 PM)
It probably has nothing to do with his league leading 35 Hr's and 103 RBI's

They've booed him this season too. It's ridiculous. I can't wait until he opts out a gives the Yankees' a big FU. I hope he goes to someone else in the AL East so he could obliterate them for the rest of his career. ARod is one of the only guys on the Yankees I actually respect.

They've booed him this season too. It's ridiculous. I can't wait until he opts out a gives the Yankees' a big FU. I hope he goes to someone else in the AL East so he could obliterate them for the rest of his career. ARod is one of the only guys on the Yankees I actually respect.

Like Bean Town...

A-Rod, Brady, and KG...3 of the biggest names in each sport in one city

Atta boy Jose! I knew you keep it out of reach! If Jose is pitching next time his turn in the rotation comes around, Ozzie and Kenny need to get their heads examed. The guy is DONE, TOAST, hes a HAS BEEN. His 9+ ERA over his last 4 starts should prove it to any person with an IQ over 50. The guy is a JOKE!

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 07:34 PM)

All Yankee fans sit on their high horse. I agree with you on everything above. They have been spoiled their entire lives as baseball fans and have no sense.

Like all baseball players should play their careers to impress them.

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 07:35 PM)
Like Bean Town...

A-Rod, Brady, and KG...3 of the biggest names in each sport in one city

3 biggest names in each sport? Maybe to ESPN, yeah. But to the rest of the intelligent sports world the names are Bonds, Manning, and Bryant.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 07:38 PM)
Good grief, Uribe's defense is so bad this year. And I totally forgot that AJ's last homer this year was the slam vs the Cubs. He's had such a bad year as well.

No he hasn't. He's having a better statistical season than 05.

Haha, 9-3. f*** you Kenny. There, I said it.