Official College Football Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Jan 9, 2008 -> 02:31 PM)
Im never one to go crazy over top rankings in college football, but good transfer. It is more on the coaching schemes in my opinion.

Well Barney Cotton is the new OL coach at Nebraska, so that helps both of our teams. :headbang

It's amazing just how much better McFarland is than Cotton. ISU had such a thrown together line this year, while having a couple all-Big 12 guys the year before.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 9, 2008 -> 12:48 AM)
lol excuse Rock, he just upset his team has lot 3 straight championships ;p

I would like to take a poll of who would actually LIKE their team to be in three straight championships and lose, its not all its cracked up to be. :crying

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jan 9, 2008 -> 08:34 PM)
I would like to take a poll of who would actually LIKE their team to be in three straight championships and lose, its not all its cracked up to be. :crying

Hi. ;)

Gene Chizik takes us to three straight championship games and he'll have a choice as to what the city of Ames will be renamed. Chizikville, Chizik City, or the ever popular Chizikfield.

QUOTE(A's fan @ Jan 9, 2008 -> 12:26 AM)
excuse me? whats fake about it? I'm an Italian,Agrentinan from the bay area who now lives in NY with family in NY as well. Nothing is fake about me sir.

Well welcome to the board then. Hopefully, you will get past your warmup period and start making quality posts. Only time will tell..... :cheers

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 10, 2008 -> 03:11 PM)
Did you read the link...? If all that is true, I bet he'd take a job for free to get out of there.

The subject is what the media has been saying Carrol possibly to ATL which will not happen IMO.