We F****** SUCK:part deux Game One in Cleveland

rangercal

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 01:32 PM)
let's get a win..................please?

I am curious as to why you want to have them get a win. I mean, sure, its nice to win every now and then, but if we are going to suck THIS bad, we might as well just lose every game and try to lock up that spot for the #1 overall draft pick. We would at least be beating some team in something out of that.

I hope September will be a month to see whatever it is we have down on the farm. Otherwise, this weekend will be a great for Cleveland. Although, Detroit gets the Sox next. This should make the race interesting.

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 10:38 AM)
Cleveland must be totally psyched that they now have an entire weekend to pad their lead over Detroit! They must be licking their chops.

Any team that plays us is psyched because they have a REALLY good chance of winning.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 06:31 PM)
Richar just isn't ready for the majors....shocking, I know.

Notice his power numbers have went up, and his strikeouts have went up the longer he has been here. You give him a decent hitting coach and they can work with him.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 06:25 PM)
Why in the name of god must Ozzie put Erstad in the lineup every f***ing day. Sprinkling crap on the field, it still smells like crap.

Erstad? After seeing the ABs by Pauly, JD, and AJ, why would you worry about what Darrin did?