3/3 Game Thread, Sox/Royals

SnB

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

alexei ramirez (not performance wise, but just build and swing wise) does really looks alot like soriano.....3 RBi triple for him after he nicely takes a pitch away into the oppo gap

Edited by daa84

QUOTE(JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 3, 2008 -> 03:28 PM)
Sucks we traded for Richar because I hope Alexei can take over at 2B. Could have kept Cunningham. >:(

Getting way ahead of ourselves, but potentially we could have Alexei and Richar covering SS and 2B to the tune of about $1.5 million next season.

QUOTE(Princess Dye @ Mar 3, 2008 -> 04:29 PM)
whoever just got into the batters box for us looks just like Willie Harris.

haha its john shelby....i think its the dual earflap helmet....ill never forget when willie was wearin it with some shades my buddy goes "willie harris looks like black speed racer" and my god he did....one of those things you had to see to appreciate i think

QUOTE(JFields27 @ Mar 3, 2008 -> 03:32 PM)
kk i took your advice and saw him K :gosoxretro:

BUT, he did it with style like PIMP Willie. :P

It was a good at-bat though. He's one of the few bright prospects we got left here..

EDIT: BTW, anyone like Jenks growing out his hair? Seems coo to me but if he pitches terrible... CUT IT!!

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Mar 3, 2008 -> 03:34 PM)
BUT, he did it with style like PIMP Willie. :P

It was a good at-bat though. He's one of the few bright prospects we got left here..

EDIT: BTW, anyone like Jenks growing out his hair? Seems coo to me but if he pitches terrible... CUT IT!!

Bizarro Sampson?