The joke that is KW and the White Sox

Steve9347

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 09:53 PM)
Bump....where are you Steve? :headbang

Have you ever heard of sample size? It's rather important.

Now, I'm not defending Steve and the original post, but if you're going to make a silly post like this, at least wait until we're a decent amount of time into the season. Otherwise it just makes you look lazy.

Edited by Felix

We are 5 games in and you are talking s***? Granted, somehow by blind luck we have Quentin in the lineup, the bulllpen pitching lights out, and the back of the rotation holding their own -- but hold off on the s*** talk at least until we are out of May.

Quite a bit will still have to go right (including the things I mentioned above) before this team competes for a playoff spot. I have my fingers crossed. I"m also realistic though. At beast this is a 85 win team that will tease all summer long. Hopefully we have some reasons to cheer (quentin, danks, fields, etc) before the year is up.

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 05:57 AM)
Have you ever heard of sample size? It's rather important.

Now, I'm not defending Steve and the original post, but if you're going to make a silly post like this, at least wait until we're a decent amount of time into the season. Otherwise it just makes you look lazy.

I agree it is way too early; but the same logic applies the other way too....maybe the original poster should have waited before a single game was played before he started making silly posts????? At least I have 5 games....he had 0.... :gosox2:

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 01:04 AM)
We are 5 games in and you are talking s***? Granted, somehow by blind luck we have Quentin in the lineup, the bulllpen pitching lights out, and the back of the rotation holding their own -- but hold off on the s*** talk at least until we are out of May.

Shhhh.Let him go on,its funny.

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 10:40 AM)
I agree it is way too early; but the same logic applies the other way too....maybe the original poster should have waited before a single game was played before he started making silly posts????? At least I have 5 games....he had 0.... :gosox2:

He was bringing up a point he felt valid about. You were dishing out crow and felt justified because of it due to the 5 games that have been played. There are differences.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 06:05 PM)
KW must be feeling like a GENIUS right now...

Crede, Quentin, Linebrink, Dotel, Swisher, Cabrera. Awesome.

I think Tommy Waddle said it best last night, "Kenny Williams must feel like he's 10 feet tall and bullet proof right now."

Right now, this crow tastes delicious... watching good baseball triumps over how wrong I was at the beginning of the season.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 11:17 PM)
I think Tommy Waddle said it best last night, "Kenny Williams must feel like he's 10 feet tall and bullet proof right now."

Right now, this crow tastes delicious... watching good baseball triumps over how wrong I was at the beginning of the season.

Good job admitting to being wrong. Well done :headbang :gosox1:

Now lets sweep this series and kill the Tiggers one more time.