May a curse be on your house, oh tribe of Cleveland!

knightni

is anyone else tired of that cubbie blue all over the screen? If this was a bulls game, it would be red. instead of blue, it should be a light gray color.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All this energy calling me

Back where it comes from

Its such a crude attitude

Its back where it belongs

All the little kids growing up on the skids are goin

Cleveland sucks, cleveland sucks

Jumpin (jean) gene genies, moody james deanies goin

Cleveland sucks, cleveland sucks, cleveland sucks, cleveland sucks

Mama knows but she dont care

Shes got her worries too

Seven kids and a phony affair

And the rent is due

All the little chicks with the crimson lips go

Cleveland sucks, cleveland sucks

Shes livinin sin with a safety pin

Shes goin cleveland sucks, cleveland sucks, cleveland sucks, cleveland sucks

I got some records from world war two

Ill play em just like me grand dad do

He was a rocker and I am too

Oh cleveland sucks, yeah cleveland sucks

So find a place

Grab a space

And yell and scream for more

(bunch of ah-ah-ahs here)

Three! four!

Three! four!

Three! four!

Ohio

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 08:46 PM)
is anyone else tired of that cubbie blue all over the screen? If this was a bulls game, it would be red. instead of blue, it should be a light gray color.

That thought crossed my mind as well. Maybe they could at least change the blue to green. At least they could change half of it this year, and the other half next season.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 12:48 PM)
Isn't this a guy that some people on here wanted the Sox to go after?

Yeah that will have been me.

I think he'll have better numbers than Linebrink this season.

QUOTE(kman @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 01:45 AM)
Ok provider is Comcast. Maybe Since last year wciu was so crappy feed. THis year they make it HD and it looks like a normal cable channel im guessing

Here's a snippet about HD from Greenstein in the Tribune:

"White Sox fans in Chicago could not watch all those controversial calls from Monday's game in high definition.

Comcast SportsNet spokesman Jeff Nuich said a transmission problem emanating from Cleveland's Progressive Field prevented an HD broadcast and that it should be just a one-day snafu.

A separate issue prevented Cubs fans who have Dish Network from watching the Brewers-Cubs game in HD. Dish has yet to come to terms with WGN on a deal to broadcast the network in HD.

The sides were said to be negotiating Monday, but Dish spokesman Parker McConachie would not confirm that and WGN Vice President Bill Shaw could not be reached for comment."

Guess it's more than a one day snafu, kman.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 06:48 PM)
Would like to see Quentin or BA pinch hit for Uribe but that ain't gonna happen.

I will just keep hoping the leash for a couple of these guys is as short as it should be (Crede, Uribe, Ramirez, McDougal)

That thought crossed my mind as well. Maybe they could at least change the blue to green. At least they could change half of it this year, and the other half next season.

i think it'll be changed to gray or green in a couple of weeks. i want to vomit every time i see that color blue. it would be like doing a bears game with green and yellow accents.

Edited by DonnyDevito

QUOTE(Allsox @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 08:50 PM)
Here's a snippet about HD from Greenstein in the Tribune:

"White Sox fans in Chicago could not watch all those controversial calls from Monday's game in high definition.

Comcast SportsNet spokesman Jeff Nuich said a transmission problem emanating from Cleveland's Progressive Field prevented an HD broadcast and that it should be just a one-day snafu.

A separate issue prevented Cubs fans who have Dish Network from watching the Brewers-Cubs game in HD. Dish has yet to come to terms with WGN on a deal to broadcast the network in HD.

The sides were said to be negotiating Monday, but Dish spokesman Parker McConachie would not confirm that and WGN Vice President Bill Shaw could not be reached for comment."

Guess it's more than a one day snafu, kman.

Cool thanks man.

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 08:45 PM)
oh no, the Sky is falling! the sky is falling!

settle down everybody.

the season is almost 1/81 complete. my gosh!

Personally, I don't believe they're going anywhere this season. They could have won both games with a combined score of 100-0 or lost 100-0 and it wouldn't have changed anything. I doubt the opinions of many others have changed.

However, you have to admit -- if you're an optimistic type of person -- that back to back starts such as we've seen with Buehrle and Vazquez cannot happen EVER if we're going to compete. We need consistency out of those two considering the starters who fall behind them. One can fall, but both falling -- and in a limited amount of innings -- is unacceptable.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

If the Sox win tomorrow, I think they'll be right on cue for expectations. The key will be the Tiger series. If Chicago can continue their mastery of the Tigers, for the 3rd year in a row, then all is well thus far.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 06:52 PM)
Personally, I don't believe they're going anywhere this season. They could have won both games with a combined score of 100-0 or lost 100-0 and it wouldn't have changed anything. I doubt the opinions of many others have changed.

However, you have to admit -- if you're an optimistic type of person -- that back to back starts such as we've seen with Buehrle and Vazquez cannot happen EVER if we're going to compete. We need consistency out of those two considering the starters who fall behind them. One can fall, but both falling -- and in a limited amount of innings -- is unacceptable.

Unfortunately, we're now in a position where we need our 3-4-5 starters to step up and win us a game or two. They certainly have the ability to do it... but I don't think any of us "Trust" them to do so yet.