THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

whitesoxfan101

Unfortunately I didn't see the game since I just got back, but always great to win at Detroit. As I check out the box score.

Bullpen :cheers

Pierzynski :cheers

Konerko :cheers

Dye :cheers

Quentin :cheers

As long as we can split the next 2 and at least come home 3-3 after a tough start playing at Cleveland and Detroit, I'll take it.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullpen looking much better compared to last year

O looking much better compared to last year

Swish, Carlos looking like great acquisitions in the off season

Crede getting his swing back, which will help us get better spects back even if we do not keep him all year

AJP & THome mashing LH pitching (better than last year)

Detoilet looking like crap .... their BP is gonna kill them all year....welcome to our world from last year, bastages

:headbang :gosox3:

People that call radio talk shows are bigger losers that people that post on messageboards.

First call is a dope saying that Owens return is going to help this team score more......

Real nice game coming back. Both leftie's have been hit really good this season.

Think AJ gets Sunday night's national tv game off or Opening Day?

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:36 PM)
People that call radio talk shows are bigger losers that people that post on messageboards.

First call is a dope saying that Owens return is going to help this team score more......

Real nice game coming back. Both leftie's have been hit really good this season.

Think AJ gets Sunday night's national tv game off or Opening Day?

People that post on message boards are losers?? DOH

Noticed a great exchange btwn OCab and Juan on the way back into the dugout after the slick double play; talking it up. Definitely a mix of players that will make for a competitive season. Cant wait for Swisher to get some big hits, he was a lot of fun to watch in Oakland.

I would just like to point out to Ozzie that the White Sox have scored 8 runs in a game twice this year, and they haven't had a legitimate 30 stolen base threat in the lineup once, with the potential minor exception of possibly Cabrera, but I don't see that happening.

QUOTE(soxfan3530 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 08:42 PM)
I am already falling in love with Linebrink!!! White Sox! :cheers

What? But didn't we overpay for a bum? Did you see all the off season posts from the experts here? Did you even first get your post validated by fathom?

I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing Floyd pitch tomorrow. So excited about this year. They are going to be fun. One question, and this can be another thread, but if the White Sox start winning and are in or close to first place, do you trade Crede and/or Uribe? Or do you wait out the year...