Tigers @ White Sox, 7:11pm, April 11th, 2008

I hate Inge so goddamn much. F*** you Inge.

he literally sucks against everybody but us. exageration...sure but not too far off.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 12, 2008 -> 02:29 AM)
Flat out, given what happened to Willis in the 1st, a loss is unacceptable.

If the Sox go on to lose, this game falls on the big shoulders of Jim Thome. He had two chances to give us big hits, and he K'd both times. Still 9 outs left.

shoulda left conteras in there. he could of gone into the 8th no problem. he didn't really throw many pitches at all tonight. he pretty much cruised from the 4th inning on. with a horse like contreras...he can go 110-115 no problem.

Edited by DonnyDevito

QUOTE (DonnyDevito @ Apr 12, 2008 -> 02:32 AM)
shoulda left conteras in there. he could of gone into the 8th no problem. he didn't really throw many pitches at all tonight. he pretty much cruised from the 4th inning on. with a horse like contreras...he can go 110-115 no problem.

Thomas has taken great rips off of Jose all season. Logan's been filthy against lefties. It was the right call, just bad execution by Logan.

QUOTE (DonnyDevito @ Apr 11, 2008 -> 10:32 PM)

I think it was the right move, wrong result.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if the Sox win this game. However, it doesn't look like they will get anymore of the game in because the rain has started. Chalk this one up in the L column. I'm guessing the game gets called before the Sox have a chance to tie.