White Sox vs. Yankees, 4/23, 7:11, ESPN

RME JICO

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 07:15 PM)
That wasn't a winnable game. The score doesn't reflect how one-sided it seemed.

You know, I think that any game where you get the tying runs to the plate in the 8th inning in the form of your 4-5 hitters should be thought of as a winnable game, in theory.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 04:18 AM)
You know, I think that any game where you get the tying runs to the plate in the 8th inning in the form of your 4-5 hitters should be thought of as a winnable game, in theory.

True, but if he's trying to lump the game in with games like the Baltimore disaster, the A's game, etc., then it's a different level.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 09:31 PM)
So when exactly is our team going to hit. We are currently 13th in the league. The only thing saving us is the walk right now.

The Sox really are better than THAT. Just imagine how good the Sox would be if they were hitting too. Cubs just took the lead.

QUOTE (Cowch @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 09:35 PM)
The Sox really are better than THAT. Just imagine how good the Sox would be if they were hitting too. Cubs just took the lead.

When you are 13th out of 14 teams in the AL in hitting you are not better than that. We lead the league in homers, and are near the bottom in everything else outside of some walks. This team needs to stop with the home run patrol. You can hit a home run, but trying to over and over. Come on. Huge cuts.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 10:50 PM)
No, I'm one of his biggest fans. It's just that Fields could be traded if Crede stays in Chicago.

could be. probably wont though atleast thats my hoping plus i like to value the boras factor in a lot with crede it helps