White Sox vs. Yankees, 4/23, 7:11, ESPN

RME JICO

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 10:42 PM)
I think I heard Joe Morgan say he didn't understand why the Sox went and got Swisher. lol, typical.

i thought he was saying he didnt get why oakland traded him since he a was a billy beane moneyball type player, but i could be mistaken...

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 09:42 PM)
i thought he was saying he didnt get why oakland traded him since he a was a billy beane moneyball type player, but i could be mistaken...

yeah...he didn't say he didn't see why the White Sox got him....

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 09:40 PM)
I'll take a .300 average, 19 RBI and a league leading 6 homers anytime.

Seriously...I wouldn't mind to see Konerko take Joe's 8 spot and move Joe up to 5th......

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 09:42 PM)
If he was a minority, Morgan would say he's the best clubhouse person in baseball.

Morgan is so unlistenable I hate when he does a game, he loves all minorities rips everyone else!

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 09:42 PM)

I heard the end of it, that's what it sounded like he said.

However, Joe Morgan is a horrible announcer and it would not surprise me to hear him say something like that.

QUOTE (frankie5angels @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 08:44 PM)
He is their best option. Their bullpen is terrible.

Gagne was as big of waste of $10 million for Milwaukee this year as The Big Hurt would have been a waste of $10 million for Toronto next year. A guy I work with is a huge Cubs fan. He actually has season tickets right next to the visitor's bullpen and actually watches the games. He couldn't stop talking about how much smaller Gagne is now than he was with the Dodgers. I think he got some help.