4/26 Doubleheader Thread: Sox vs Orioles CSN, WGN

knightni

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just not a complete team that can stay consistent. Orlando , i never liked and think he is average at best. Konerko, or Thome beed to be traded, preferably Konerko. Then we bring up fields to take either who is traded spot. We need a force in the middle of the line up and we haven't had that since Frank Thomas. Sign Crede to an extension and hope we can trade P.K. and let Fileds get some at bats as he cant do any worse than P.K.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 08:47 PM)
I blame Juan Uribe for your bad English and also the fact that you didn't capitalize English.

Awesome. I can't be expected to drink, b**** about the Sox and capitalize properly. Similarly, the Sox, can't ever be expected to take advantage of obvious scoring situations. Way to swing at first pitches and continue GIDP tendencies.

QUOTE (Want2Repeat @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 09:49 PM)
Awesome. I can't be expected to drink, b**** about the Sox and capitalize properly. Similarly, the Sox, can't ever be expected to take advantage of obvious scoring situations. Way to swing at first pitches and continue GIDP tendencies.

This is just horrible to watch.

QUOTE (Soxpranos @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 08:48 PM)
Just not a complete team that can stay consistent. Orlando , i never liked and think he is average at best. Konerko, or Thome beed to be traded, preferably Konerko. Then we bring up fields to take either who is traded spot. We need a force in the middle of the line up and we haven't had that since Frank Thomas. Sign Crede to an extension and hope we can trade P.K. and let Fileds get some at bats as he cant do any worse than P.K.

I hate to agree with this, but I do. There is a fundamental problem with this lineup....it is way too slow. The low averages across the board don't help either. I am tired of Paulie hitting into DPs. Can he ever hit a sac fly?

the similarities are unreal, even with it being early

also, we seem to need about 6 outs per inning to score a run, even when we get the first TWO, let me repeat that... TWO, hitters on base with 0 outs. Pathetic seriously

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 08:53 PM)
Shouldn't we wait another month to see if this will be "another 2007" like some of you think?

Not me. They were saying the same s*** last year about this team. It wasn't hitting and everyone said, it's too early in the year to worry. They will hit. Well we found out how that ended up.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 08:55 PM)
Remember last year when everybody thought our bullpen was all that and David Aardsma was a pimp? Then, the calendar turned to May and the disaster began.

LOL , I was thinking about that.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 06:53 PM)
Shouldn't we wait another month to see if this will be "another 2007" like some of you think?

I agree with this. They were playing great to start the season and I think that makes this stretch they've been in lately seem even worse. But a month from now if we find ourselves STILL stuck in this "funk" I will agree that this is 2007 all over again.