4/27 - SOX vs. BAL, 1:05 CT, CSN

knightni

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 27, 2008 -> 04:17 PM)
Give it a little more time - he'll turn it around. As for Thome....how long can we keep a guy hitting .230 hitting 3rd?

What about PK hitting less than .200 in 4th?

QUOTE (frankie5angels @ Apr 27, 2008 -> 07:26 PM)
I'm with you fathom. I am very disappointed in Cabrera. Terrible trade by KW in my opinion.

Maybe it's due to being in his free agent walk year, but I've never seen him try to pull everything like he is now. It has to be the reason why he grounds out weakly to the left side so often.

QUOTE (rafacosta @ Apr 27, 2008 -> 06:19 PM)
I dont understand why PK still gets playing time after yesterday...

With Dye out and Crede getting a rest, we already have a Spring Training-esque lineup. I'd rather have PK in there and hope for the best.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 27, 2008 -> 12:27 PM)
Maybe it's due to being in his free agent walk year, but I've never seen him try to pull everything like he is now. It has to be the reason why he grounds out weakly to the left side so often.

He is fitting right in with our Lift and Pull approach. Maybe Walker had a talk with him before the season.

i wouldn't mind seeing carlos hit 3rd for a while, even though he's a righty, move thome to #4

carlos sees a lot of pitches, hits for power obviously, and has a nice OBP

edit: carlos single, lol, this kid is a god damn stud.

Edited by joesaiditstrue

i'd rather see alexei at 2B everyday instead of uribe, the drop in defense probably wouldn't be that huge, and alexei actually shows patience at the plate, that's just me though. alexei needs regular at bats, either up here or in AAA, sitting on the bench is a waste.