Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Weems can get any inconsistency, he's going to be a damn good player. Has a decent shot, terrific athlete, can get to the hoop, what more can you ask for from an NBA player? I remember him mostly for that show he put on against IU. CDR never really impressed me, so I'm glad Paxon went the route he did.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 03:10 AM)
Funny you say that- CDR was 8% better, shooting percentage wise, than Weems this past year.

I know exactly what the stats are, as I watch more college basketball than anyone. However, I guarantee there's not a single scout that thinks CDR is a good shooter. He had a great college career by shooting over 2 guards that he was bigger than.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 10:14 PM)
I know exactly what the stats are, as I watch more college basketball than anyone. However, I guarantee there's not a single scout that thinks CDR is a good shooter. He had a great college career by shooting over 2 guards that he was bigger than.

Heh.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 10:14 PM)

I'm shocked ESPN hasn't fired Jay Bilas by now and called you up.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 10:39 PM)
Pax said Weems was traded.

It's for a Euro player. Hopefully Pekovic or Dragic.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 10:40 PM)
Mike Taylor-Point Guard.

Must Improve-Point Guard Skills

Solid.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 11:14 PM)

fathom....how about bilas saying the thing shan foster needed to improve on was his 3 point shooting...that alone should get bilas fired

pax said today that he got one offer today for the #1 pick that was "pretty good"....it definitely sounded like it tempted pax, but ultimately he said its too difficult to give up the #1 overall pick....i wonder who it was for

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 10:56 PM)
pax said today that he got one offer today for the #1 pick that was "pretty good"....it definitely sounded like it tempted pax, but ultimately he said its too difficult to give up the #1 overall pick....i wonder who it was for

Apparently the Timberwolves offered Al Jefferson for the 1st pick.