White Sox vs Tampa Bay road trip finale Sunday June 1st, 2008

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 03:26 PM)
Should be PRing for Thome. If Paulie gets a single and Thome doesn't score, I'll be pissed.

Obviously that won't be a problem.

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 03:14 PM)
Giambi is like top 5 AL in OPS. Damon has an .838 OPS. These guys are freaking Hall of Famers compared to what we've got going on.

Beltre has been pretty good, too. Certainly more productive than our guys. Silva and Sexson have been bad, but it's still just those two guys vs. our pathetic 3.

Jones has been bad. Pierre is OK for what they want out of him. Loaiza has been about as good as Buehrle. Those guys make about $10-12 M less than our three.

ok i didnt realize giambi was that good, but lets toss out damon and throw in mussina and add in the fact that pavano has 0 innings and id take our trio

the dodgers trio: loaiza was cut, but htey still pay his entire contract, so i have no idea how he is "as good as buerhle" pierre stinks...his OPS is lower than both konerko and Thome, and they make more than our guys do when you consider that we pay only half of thome

and beltre hasnt really been any better than thome has

regardless it doesnt matter...i knew what your original point was, that for what we pay em they should be alot more productive, and i agree

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 01:29 PM)
Nothing like expanding the zone for the pitcher.

Okay, how exactly does a team hide their middle of the order so we can score runs.

Split up Thome and Konerko.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 03:29 PM)
Nothing like expanding the zone for the pitcher.

Okay, how exactly does a team hide their middle of the order so we can score runs.

on the bench might work.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 02:32 PM)
Everytime I turn on the Cubs game, they are talking about how they have the best record in baseball. They even have a standings graphic for it. Lame.

The solution is, dont turn the channel to the cubs game.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 01:32 PM)
Everytime I turn on the Cubs game, they are talking about how they have the best record in baseball. They even have a standings graphic for it. Lame.

C ompletely U seless B y S eptember

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 07:32 PM)

They do have the best record by a few games now. When they stop winning as much as they have, then they won't show that graphic.