White Sox vs Tampa Bay road trip finale Sunday June 1st, 2008

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 01:33 PM)
The solution is, dont turn the channel to the cubs game.

The one thing I hate about being at school in the summer since the Cubs are always on WGN. Have to watch them or the Cards while I watch the Sox not score any runs on gameday.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 01:34 PM)
They do have the best record by a few games now. When they stop winning as much as they have, then they won't show that graphic.

By 1 game and it's June 1st. Since when does the race for the best record in baseball mean anything?

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 07:32 PM)
Everytime I turn on the Cubs game, they are talking about how they have the best record in baseball. They even have a standings graphic for it. Lame.

And this current Rockies team might be the worst team to wear a baseball uniform this decade.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 01:35 PM)
And this current Rockies team might be the worst team to wear a baseball uniform this decade.

I'd go with that Tigers team that almost set the most losses record. Rockies have injuries and if healthy, would be better than that Detroit team.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 03:35 PM)

i think last years team was probably the worst WS team i have ever seen...certainly the worst pitching WS team ive ever seen

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 03:37 PM)
I'd go with that Tigers team that almost set the most losses record. Rockies have injuries and if healthy, would be better than that Detroit team.

lol i agree with you on that team....and whats sad is that i think they were either 9-10 or 10-9 against us that year

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 07:37 PM)

That's what I mean...this current team with these injuries.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 01:38 PM)
lol i agree with you on that team....and whats sad is that i think they were either 9-10 or 10-9 against us that year

Wasn't Mike Maroth like 0-12 than beat us or something?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2008 -> 01:42 PM)
So what are we saving CQ for? You're not going to use him for any of the first 7 guys in the lineup.

I kinda don't want to take Anderson's glove out of the game. :ph34r:

Steal Alexei!