6/5 - Sox vs. KC, 7:11 CT, CSN

knightni

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 08:18 PM)
Anyone just see Dukes hit a bomb for a walk off against the Cards? He was pissed at the umpire, and he did some gesture to the umpire once he hit it.

I thought he did it towards his dugout cuz he knew it was gone. Wouldn't be surprised either way.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 06:21 PM)
Anyone know if we'll face A. Cook when the Rockies are in town?

The way the pitching matchups are set right now we'll miss him, he pitches against San Fran on the 11th and we play them the 13th through the 15th.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 6, 2008 -> 02:22 AM)
I thought he did it towards his dugout cuz he knew it was gone. Wouldn't be surprised either way.

If you noticed when he was near home after rounding 3rd, he seemed to make another gesture towards the ump.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 09:24 PM)
If you noticed when he was near home after rounding 3rd, he seemed to make another gesture towards the ump.

Just watched the gameday replay. He definitely did something towards the ump after he hit it.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 08:35 PM)
Does it look like Q backed off the plate a bit?

I made that comment last night. Q used to be right up on the plate, covering it up. This move to back up off the plate is dumb. Nothing like tinkering with success. Hey kid, you are hitting good lets make a change so you are susceptible to low and away.