6/20 Game Thread - CWS @ CHC, 1:20pm CT

QUOTE (north side chi sox fan @ Jun 20, 2008 -> 03:14 PM)
I hope you are talkin about our ARAM as we cant hit a walk off as we are batting top of the inning and ARAM of the cubs is up to bat in bottom of ninth

sorry i read something wrong

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF was he doing with Thome up there? Does that make sense? Get Wise up there or Ozuna. Bunt Anderson over. Then Orlando gets him in.

What's with Sox relievers giving up homers that lose the ball game? That's 4 times now!

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 20, 2008 -> 03:16 PM)
WTF was he doing with Thome up there? Does that make sense? Get Wise up there or Ozuna. Bunt Anderson over. Then Orlando gets him in.

What's with Sox relievers giving up homers that lose the ball game? That's 4 times now!

The one time I want Thome to pull the ball into the shift and he pops up to the left side. He is worthless.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 20, 2008 -> 02:16 PM)

RISP with a righy on the mound and 0 outs? Thome ought to have been up there for the RBI chance. That's not a bad move.

I understand Linebrink is our best guy but you really have to bring your closer in for that situation, thats a closer type situation.

Oh well, we should knock up Marquis tomorrow but Contreras can be just as bad.

Bad day to be a Sox fan.

That's the perfect Cub victory for those assholes.

Two homers after they sing along with Mitch in the seventh.

Beat us on a homer on a day we played unaggressive baseball and couldn't hit in the clutch.

Had a chance to keep the Cubs struggling after the Rays' sweep.

Now we woke em up.

Avoiding a sweep would be a miracle now.