Athletics @ White Sox 7/3/2008

WSoxMatt

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 3, 2008 -> 07:25 PM)
Is Gameday right and Duchshererererer's fastball is only coming in at 85-86?

that would be accurate I believe .. I havent been paying much attention but I believe he just threw one to Crede to pop him up

QUOTE (JFields27 @ Jul 3, 2008 -> 04:26 PM)
that would be accurate I believe .. I havent been paying much attention but I believe he just threw one to Crede to pop him up

Anyone know if that's what he usually throws? For a guy to come in as a starting pitcher and put up a 2.13 ERA with that kind of velocity he must have some ridiculous movement on everything and on his offspeed stuff.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 3, 2008 -> 06:28 PM)
Anyone know if that's what he usually throws? For a guy to come in as a starting pitcher and put up a 2.13 ERA with that kind of velocity he must have some ridiculous movement on everything and on his offspeed stuff.

He has a really slow curve, a couple of cutters and great control.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 3, 2008 -> 07:28 PM)

Known for his stellar control, his high-80's heat is effective because he mixes things up by changing speeds often. His curveball is his out-pitch.

pitches to Swisher were 84(FB)-84(FB)-71(CB)-86(FB)-81(something)-70(CB)

I dont know all his pitches but that was pretty much it

Edited by JFields27