• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangeSox

• Balta1701

• lostfan

• BigSqwert

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 14, 2011 -> 12:55 PM)
Real in basis but heavily exaggerated for effect.

From everything I've read, 100% of her rugged outdoors invidivualism persona is fabricated bulls***. She doesn't appear to know how to handle firearms, fish, get around in the wilderness, etc.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jan 14, 2011 -> 01:46 PM)
From everything I've read, 100% of her rugged outdoors invidivualism persona is fabricated bulls***. She doesn't appear to know how to handle firearms, fish, get around in the wilderness, etc.

My Lord how many times can points like these be re-posted? Either people understand reality or they don't, I don't think more of this discussion is needed!

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 15, 2011 -> 02:45 PM)
Julian Assange has an inflated since of self-importance.

Um, when the entire world's governments are out to get you, I'm pretty sure you are pretty important. That said, I think the calls to prosecute are nonsense. And I generally support wikileaks. It does more good than evil. It just helped bring down a dictatorship and I am pro democracy.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 15, 2011 -> 04:30 PM)
Um, when the entire world's governments are out to get you, I'm pretty sure you are pretty important. That said, I think the calls to prosecute are nonsense. And I generally support wikileaks. It does more good than evil. It just helped bring down a dictatorship and I am pro democracy.

And even still he manages to have an inflated sense of self-importance. There is this massive disconnect between what he thinks he's accomplishing and what he's actually accomplishing.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 15, 2011 -> 04:30 PM)

I doubt he's really all that important in the grand scheme of things, and he seems to play the role of douchebag pretty well.