Furious Ozzie Guillen's Lineup Card Full Of Expletives

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_brief..._ozzie_guillens

CHICAGO—Still fuming after his team blew a late-inning lead in a loss to the Rays Sunday, White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen filled out Tuesday night's lineup card with a series of expletives, insults, and personal attacks on his players. The lineup card, posted in the dugout at approximately 6 p.m., referred to the team as the "Chicago s*** Sox," and read in part, "1. Orlando f***ing Cabrera, 2. Goddamn Motherf***ing Neckless Bastard A.J. s***bag Pierzynski DUMB!!! f***!!!, 3. Jermaine f***ing Gonna Dye f***ing s*** 0-For-5 s***f*** f*** f***ing f***nuts Asshole Just Try Me Motherf***er." Guillen also announced that Nick s***licker [swisher] would be starting in centerfield and Jim Thome would be the "designated f***face." Upon noticing that "Cocksucking Assbag Motherf***ing s***f***ing Numbnuts f***hole" was penciled into the No. 4 spot, Paul Konerko expressed delight that he was batting cleanup.

:lolhitting :lolhitting

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Jul 17, 2008 -> 04:02 AM)
Holy s***... seriously??? WOW. I don't think I could respect my manager after that ever again if I was a player under him. I can't believe this was so long ago already, either.

You should edit this post and turn it green to save yourself some potential embarrassment here.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Jul 17, 2008 -> 03:02 AM)
Holy s***... seriously??? WOW. I don't think I could respect my manager after that ever again if I was a player under him. I can't believe this was so long ago already, either.

:unsure:

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Jul 17, 2008 -> 04:02 AM)

lmao, please go read ANY article from the Onion, then come back and edit your post.

This reminds me of that story about a Chinese newspaper, who had a habit of ripping of its "news" from other sources. It ran (copied and pasted, adding their own byline) an Onion article about Congress wanting a new, retractable dome hall, as if it were fact. Awesome.

QUOTE (Socal Cid @ Jul 17, 2008 -> 12:30 PM)
On this same topic, I was at the ESPY's last night and they did a hilarious skit which invloved Justin Timberlake pretending to interview Ozzie during one of his tirades. Its pretty funny.

Welcome to SoxTalk!

I'll have to see if I can find a vid of that.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 17, 2008 -> 11:45 AM)
Welcome to SoxTalk!

I'll have to see if I can find a vid of that.

Thanks.

Timberlake also pretends to interview the Oklahoma State football coach during his infamous press conference. Its towards the middle of the show.

You should edit this post and turn it green to save yourself some potential embarrassment here.

I'm not going to edit my post, and I'm not embarrassed in the least. I've never been to that site before, and clearly I asked, "Really?" not knowing if it was serious, so I've got nothing to be embarrassed about. That sure is funny though, and it wouldn't be that far fetched for Ozzie IMO, lol.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Jul 17, 2008 -> 04:23 PM)
I'm not going to edit my post, and I'm not embarrassed in the least. I've never been to that site before, and clearly I asked, "Really?" not knowing if it was serious, so I've got nothing to be embarrassed about. That sure is funny though, and it wouldn't be that far fetched for Ozzie IMO, lol.

I was hoping you'd see my response quickly before everyone else saw your post. I was looking out for you. :lolhitting