Sox @ Indians 9-3-08

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Brian Anderson does not start today. I really think they need to release him.

If you can not hit, and this team is struggling to do so then you need to put your best defensive players out there.

Enough with the Joe Crede experience.

I am also once again trying to figure out what Nick Swisher does so much better than Brian Anderson. The singing and dancing numbers are getting a little old when you can't hit. He has completly melted away on this road trip.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 03:24 PM)
If Brian Anderson does not start today. I really think they need to release him.

If you can not hit, and this team is struggling to do so then you need to put your best defensive players out there.

Enough with the Joe Crede experience.

I am also once again trying to figure out what Nick Swisher does so much better than Brian Anderson. The singing and dancing numbers are getting a little old when you can't hit. He has completly melted away on this road trip.

It's a little late in the season for wholesale changes based on frustration. Things happen. if these guys are winners, and I still believe they are, they just need to pick each other up and play better. One thing for sure we can't win this division by only picking up the final game of a series. This team is not showing anything right now that's very positive. Maybe today

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 10:18 AM)
Wow.

Cabrera-SS

Anderson-CF

Dye-RF

Konerko-1B

Lexi-2B

Swisher-LF

Uribe-3B

Fields-DH

Hall-C

Glad I have class all day....

Something must be wrong with Quentin and Griffey apparently. Not overly surprised Toby's getting a start. Glad Uribe is starting over Crede. This lineup would not scare me if I'm Cleveland however. Javy has to have a great game

With the injuries to CQ, & Jr., i dont mind this lineup. Didn't realize Fields got called up too. Whatever people might think of the lineup though, it definitely is better than Clevelands at least...

G. Sizemore cf

D. Dellucci dh

B. Francisco lf

J. Peralta ss

S. Choo rf

R. Garko 1b

S. Fasano c

A. Marte 3b

A. Cabrera 2b

QUOTE (scenario @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 09:24 AM)
Somebody tell Ozzie that today is NOT Sunday.

Actually there is some logic buried in there.

On the season, right-handed hitters are batting .318 versus Sowers.

Griffey, Crede, and CQ are all hurt, that explains three of the spots. Toby starting for AJ after a night game is normal. The only starter that is really odd being out is Fields for Thome.

QUOTE (scenario @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 09:15 AM)
Which would accomplish.... what?

Do away with my b****ing about him not playing.

I like this line-up although Fields over Thome with the way Thome has been hitting I am not sure about. I know Fields can hit lefties.

It seems whenever a leftie is allowed to face the entire right handed line-up Ozzeroo runs out there, they throw a five hitter as they are allowed to get into a rhythm. I'd rather see Uribe bat second BTW.

The defense today should be pretty solid.