Tigers @ White Sox 9-14-08 GM 1

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (WSoxMatt @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 02:23 PM)
Whats the latest on the games???

In looking at the radar, almost ALL of the rain is gone so this game should be starting within an hour or so assuming that's all they need to get the field ready....which may be hard to say as it's been raining the last 3 days but supposedly the cell drains exceptionally well.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 03:19 PM)
Thank God that Bud in his infinite wisdom decided to give the Cubbies a home game instead of making them play at a neutral spot in Atlanta and allowing a team in tight race an opportunity not to put them in the hole for the rest of the season.

I was talking to someone at the gym today, asking why aren't we playing at Miller Park?

I'd also like to know if this is a 2 for 1 ticket. I definitely want to go to the games today, regardless of the weather. I'm sure the ballpark will look be pretty empty. So getting tickets at the door and sitting pretty much anywhere should be alright i'd assume. Anyone have any info or suggestions? Ive never been to a doubleheader.

QUOTE (Cali @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 08:28 PM)
This rain is f***ing ridiculous.... The Twins gain games with out us even having a chance to respond.... I know it's completely not in our control, yet, it still pisses me off.....

The scorebaord indicates the Twinkies lost so if we can win both we would be 1 1/2 ahead and even a split gives us a 1/2 game lead

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 03:49 PM)
OC

Wise

Dye

Thome

Ramirez

Aj

Jr

Swish

Uribe

The White Sox continue to let a good player in Brian Anderson slip away. As a matter of fact, Ozzie, he can bat against right handers too.

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 02:51 PM)
The White Sox continue to let a good player in Brian Anderson slip away. As a matter of fact, Ozzie, he can bat against right handers too.

Well Ozzie can't get his righty/lefty think going. Remember what arm you choose to use to hit with predetermines your worth on the team.