Sox @ Yanks 6:05 on CSN

Leonard Zelig

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Sep 15, 2008 -> 06:43 PM)
Well, we're hitting the ball pretty well. If Buerhle can keep us close maybe we can get a couple to fall in.

My thought as well. Problem is that Buehrle is already at 39 pitches through 2 innings. And our bullpen fights fire with fire. I would prefer water.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 15, 2008 -> 06:46 PM)
Is there any room left on the "I hate Nick Swisher" bandwagon? I've resisted for a long time but I don't think I can anymore. He's going to single-handedly make me stop believing in sabermetric theories.

Good to have another convert.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 15, 2008 -> 06:52 PM)
IF those shots Hamilton was in hitting in the HR derby weren't even 550 I doubt there has even been a legit 600 ft shot.

But Hawk's telling me that Mantle hit a homer that would've gone 700 feet had it not ricocheted off of something. But, don't question it, because you had to be there.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 15, 2008 -> 06:54 PM)
But Hawk's telling me that Mantle hit a homer that would've gone 700 feet had it not ricocheted off of something. But, don't question it, because you had to be there.

Are you going to make a post everytime Hawk says something stupid? COuld you like consolidate them somehow? Hawk says plenty of stupid stuff.

Edited by jphat007