9/19 Sox v. Royals 7:10 CSN

Texsox

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all teams, the Royals have had the most rallies against the Sox over the past 4 years. And don't worry, I don't take much stock in stuff you say. After all, you're the person who blamed the Game 1 loss in the ALCS to the Angels because you didn't think the crowd was into the game.

exactly. fortunately i was able to get tix and go to all 3 AL championship games in anaheim. it sure was a blast. did you see me on tv? god knows you never go to any games as you are mr. pessimism i pissed my pants because i love my team that sucks and i hate all the players that is why i post 1 million posts so hopefully somebody will like me. dont worry i will buy you a coke kid.

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 08:14 PM)
exactly. fortunately i was able to get tix and go to all 3 AL championship games in anaheim. it sure was a blast. did you see me on tv? god knows you never go to any games as you are mr. pessimism i pissed my pants because i love my team that sucks and i hate all the players that is why i post 1 million posts so hopefully somebody will like me. dont worry i will buy you a coke kid.

reinvent yourself, this is a lowly message board.