9/19 Sox v. Royals 7:10 CSN

Texsox

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With a three team parlay up of houston -1.5 +145 white sox -1.5 +125 and dodgers -1.5 -115, its not the best feeling to see the big O up there at this point in the season. AND thank you OD. good for his confidence right there. and also its crazy that geoff blum got it done for me in teh astros game in the 8th by hitting first base for a 2 run single. ha. go dodgers.

Edited by iguchi=dank

QUOTE (iguchi=dank @ Sep 20, 2008 -> 03:31 AM)
With a three team parlay up of houston -1.5 +145 white sox -1.5 +125 and dodgers -1.5 -115, its not the best feeling to see the big O up there at this point in the season. AND thank you OD. good for his confidence right there. and also its crazy that geoff blum got it done for me in teh astros game in the 8th by hitting first base for a 2 run single. ha. go dodgers.

How much would you win?

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Sep 20, 2008 -> 03:31 AM)
I still don't like the overall trade, but if the Sox do make the playoffs, it has to considered a decent trade. Garland would have been a pretty expensive 5th starter, and probably doesn't get a start in the playoffs.

I'll agree with this.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 09:29 PM)
    Haven't seen you around for a while. How's it going?

fantastic. nashville has been great. 2nd year here since getting away from chicago/depaul. can't believe this season of ours here. havn't felt like posting much but the dank is nice tonight and i'm at the computer. and will have a fantastic time here watching the dodgers hopefully win by 2 for about 100 bucks on a 10 dollar bet. fun times. and tonight is much better than last night

QUOTE (iguchi=dank @ Sep 20, 2008 -> 03:35 AM)
    fantastic. nashville has been great. 2nd year here since getting away from chicago/depaul. can't believe this season of ours here. havn't felt like posting much but the dank is nice tonight and i'm at the computer. and will have a fantastic time here watching the dodgers hopefully win by 2 for about 100 bucks on a 10 dollar bet. fun times. and tonight is much better than last night

If you're a DePaul basketball fan, I have some nice connections that give me a lot of inside information. PM me if you ever want to talk about it.