9/19 Sox v. Royals 7:10 CSN

Texsox

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DWeezy....YOU ROCK!!! On the flip side....JD has his head so far up his ass right now. I know you don't want to start screwin' with stuff now...but he really shouldn't be in the 3-hole for how bad he's been lately. Simply attrocious. Doesn't even have a clue up there. But he's always one of those light switch guys...so Oz will never move him from there.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 09:40 PM)
DWeezy....YOU ROCK!!! On the flip side....JD has his head so far up his ass right now. I know you don't want to start screwin' with stuff now...but he really shouldn't be in the 3-hole for how bad he's been lately. Simply attrocious. Doesn't even have a clue up there. But he's always one of those light switch guys...so Oz will never move him from there.

JD has these periods where he just flat-out sucks for seemingly no reason and is bad at everything he does at the plate. Eventually he comes out of it.

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 06:14 PM)
exactly. fortunately i was able to get tix and go to all 3 AL championship games in anaheim. it sure was a blast. did you see me on tv? god knows you never go to any games as you are mr. pessimism i pissed my pants because i love my team that sucks and i hate all the players that is why i post 1 million posts so hopefully somebody will like me. dont worry i will buy you a coke kid.

And those three games were amazing!!!! How's everything been?

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 06:44 PM)
I'll still never believe that I went to the only game they lost in the playoffs.

In that case, I'm glad your in game threads and not at the games :)

I kept s***ting my pants during every game scared that somehow they'd blow it. When they clinched to go to the series I was tearing. I'm man enough to admit such too. All of the season ticket holder's around me were classy though (I know them all since I was still in college and was at a s***load of Angel games that year). Man what an awesome season that was.

This seasons been pretty cool too. Mainly because I never in my wildest dreams expected the Sox to be in this thing. I still have doubts, but if they can somehow get there arms fresh for the post-season they got a shot. I like there 4 starters and if rested the pen is do-able (Thorty/Jenks/Dotel/Liney/Mac).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 08:49 PM)

I kept s***ting my pants during every game scared that somehow they'd blow it. When they clinched to go to the series I was tearing. I'm man enough to admit such too. All of the season ticket holder's around me were classy though (I know them all since I was still in college and was at a s***load of Angel games that year). Man what an awesome season that was.

This seasons been pretty cool too. Mainly because I never in my wildest dreams expected the Sox to be in this thing. I still have doubts, but if they can somehow get there arms fresh for the post-season they got a shot. I like there 4 starters and if rested the pen is do-able (Thorty/Jenks/Dotel/Liney/Mac).

The only playoff game I went to in 2005 was game 2 of the ALCS, obviously known for the AJ dropped 3rd game. Never in my life have I been so down then so excited in a matter of 1 out.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 20, 2008 -> 03:49 AM)

Just remember it was you and I saying that once they clinched, they'd be so much looser and play significantly better than they had been. I'm still annoyed that all of the World Series DVDs don't include the two PK homers in the first inning from the ALCS.