Indians @ White Sox

Heads22

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 03:19 PM)
RYAN f***ING BRAUN!

that sucks...the cubs will rip the dodgers now....and then i like the chances of philly/milwaukee alot less in a 7 game series than i do the mets with santana in a 5

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 03:20 PM)
that sucks...the cubs will rip the dodgers now....and then i like the chances of philly/milwaukee alot less in a 7 game series than i do the mets with santana in a 5

How do you figure? The Dodgers have been almost as hot as the Phillies.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 09:20 PM)

The Mets offense is pretty crappy now, and they have absolutely no bullpen. I think the Dodgers and Phillies are good match-ups against the Cubs.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 03:21 PM)
Fathom my pal you are a riot. I luv ya man! And there's no such thing as "local" WGN

Not sure what the real name is, but there was a Cubs game on WGN the other day that wasn't on here, so I suspect that you're wrong about that.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 03:22 PM)
The Mets offense is pretty crappy now, and they have absolutely no bullpen. I think the Dodgers and Phillies are good match-ups against the Cubs.

Derek Lowe has been just sick lately and Manny is the best hitter in baseball. That isn't a team I would want to play.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 08:23 PM)
Derek Lowe has been just sick lately and Manny is the best hitter in baseball. That isn't a team I would want to play.

Don't forget Kuroda dominated them. If only Saito, Furcal and Kent were healthy, that Dodgers team would be fantastic.