Tampa Bay @ Chicago ALDS Game 3- Matt Garza Vs. John Danks 3:07 CT

kman

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Oct 5, 2008 -> 05:17 PM)
the one thing i miss about valentin is that propensity to take off on anything in the dirt.

The mustache was a VERY good baseball player. Very deservedly a fan favorite. Just couldn't make enough contact.

Love our pullability. The announcers are talking about how they are trying to bait Konerko into rolling over on one. There is no pitch that Pauly can't pull. In 05 he was great, because in the playoffs he crushed pitches to right center. Kept them honest. Now he is a prototypical pull hitter.

QUOTE (BlackBetsy @ Oct 5, 2008 -> 04:19 PM)
The mustache was a VERY good baseball player. Very deservedly a fan favorite. Just couldn't make enough contact.

Especially from the right side of the plate. I guess I thought he was a dissapointment because he had an awesome year in 2000, but never repeated his following 4 years.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Oct 5, 2008 -> 11:22 PM)
Love our pullability. The announcers are talking about how they are trying to bait Konerko into rolling over on one. There is no pitch that Pauly can't pull. In 05 he was great, because in the playoffs he crushed pitches to right center. Kept them honest. Now he is a prototypical pull hitter.

They showed where the RF was playing Konerko earlier in the game, and he was probably 125 feet off of the RF line. All PK has to do is loop one of those sliders into RF, and he could have an easy hit.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Oct 5, 2008 -> 05:22 PM)

I don't remember these hits to right center. His granny in Game 2 was pulled. His two 3-run jacks against the Angels were pulled. His homer in Game 3 of the ALDS against Boston was pulled.