Tampa Rays @ Chicago White Sox 4:05 pm CT

kman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rangercal @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 05:42 PM)
f***ing makes me sick that a rookie opens his mouth and says that about us. I can only wish that our hitters grow some lead balls the rest of this game.

no kidding, any rookie or player with out much experience should keep their mouth shut.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 06:45 PM)
Does he realize we are missing the AL MVP through September and another all-star? If both teams are fully healthy, it's a much more competitive series.

other than today's game, it has been competitive. We couldve won anyone of those first 2 games in Tampa with a clutch hit.

Wow, this place is waaaaayyyyy too negative. I'll admit, I didn't expect us to make it to the playoffs. There are tons of frustrations with this team, but I won't stop supporting them or stop cheering them on while the game is being played. It ain't over 'til it's over. Despite all the injuries, projections, etc, we still were able to defy other people's expectations by making the playoffs and we won a playoff game against a great team. Like I said before, they remind me of the 2005 White Sox. That team was just a juggernaut in the playoffs.